Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crocheting

I have too much yarn. I know, first world problem. But, I have inherited all of my grandmothers stash, as well as some random stashes that have been left on my desk at work.

So, what am I doing with all of this yarn? Well, mostly the little balls that fill up shoe boxes, making baby hats of course!

A few months back I made my first baby hat, but I apparently made it preemie size, so it didn't fit my newest niece. So, I made her another one. And I had so much fun with it, that I kept going. And, along the way I discovered what a great stash buster this new obsession has been! So, I have made around 15 baby hats. Which in turn has seriously decreased my stash.

I even made my first owl hat.

I will have to get the pictures off of my phone, and post them.

Chao for now!

(Oh, Spring Break next week!!!) I have nothing planned, and can hardly wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment