Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mothers Day

My mom is amazing.

Her mom died 1 year ago, yesterday. Following her death my mom has managed to clean up 86 years of memories, mediate arguments about "stuff", and today, sell or part with the remaining items from her mom.

You see, Grandma's house has been sold. The closing is in two weeks, so the house must be completely empty. Obviously. 

So yesterday, on the one year anniversary, my mom set up tables, and equipment to have a garage sale today.

Yesterday my mom also attended a bridal shower.

Today we had a sale. Today, everything that didn't sell was sent to charity.

Tomorrow there is a baptism, and graduation parties to attend.

My mom is a pillar of strength and fortitude. 

I hope that I turn out like her. 

My mom is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment