Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blue flowers!!!

I am trying to keep my chin up...to stay positive.

So, in an effort to keep things going in the positive direction I relocated some furniture this weekend! I moved the guest room to the basement and my crafts room/sewing room/study to the main floor! I like it already! I think I like that my husband will come and visit me while I am working, where he didn't as much when I was in the basement!

Also, my husband bought me flowers today! He knew that some things were making me a little blue (okay, just the ONE MAJOR THING!!) and he bought me flowers to help me feel better! I love him! This not having things go according to plan, and prayer, is strengthening our marriage. Which is probably the Lord's reason for not answering our prayers right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment